Instance: A 60-foot putt that finishes inside 6-feet is an efficient lag putt. A 40-foo

Instance: A 60-foot putt that finishes inside 6-feet is an efficient lag putt. A 40-foot putt that finishes inside 4-feet is an efficient putt.
.
This helps by creating reasonable expectations.
.
I consider it was Jackie Burke that first mentioned this. Be at liberty to right me within the feedback if in any other case.

16 thoughts on “Instance: A 60-foot putt that finishes inside 6-feet is an efficient lag putt. A 40-foo

  1. #golf #golfer #golfers #golfing #golfswing #golftips #golfcoach #golflessons #golfschool #golflife #instagolf #mikebury #mikeburygolf

  2. Not necessarily true, if you have a 50 foot putt you have a 16% chance of 3 putting (tour player) but if you lag it to 5 feet you now have a 25% chance of three putting. (75% make percentage from 5 feet). So statistically this is false

  3. I think any lag putt that finishes out of the hole is not a good putt! I 1 putt everything despite the length! Just kidding for everyone that thought I was serious.

  4. Would you say that you should be more disappointed with a 3 putt from 60ft or disappointed with your approach shot that left you that far away?

  5. If I enjoy this privilege all alone, it shows how ungrateful I am because I got my breakthrough from a post been posted online as well and recommendation I saw too. All thanks to the good work of Mrs Brianna @brianna_trend_btc

  6. The world needs to know about bitcoin because it’s the most important development earning approximately $7,500 from an investment of $500 is really something very important to talk about. Thanks to @johannes_investment_trade and I’m saying good bye to paycheck for good

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *